Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Entry5-ramadhan

Goodbye Ramadhan,i will always miss you because it is verry important for me.I cant be sad went ramadhan go on.Ramadhan give more memory and guidance for me.Every year wen t ramadhan coming,i also not waive oppurtunity for do devotion to god like tarawih pray.Ramadhan also teach me meaning patience.Otherwise,me also eager eating which i want went time remove.Went ramadhan ,i also want converge Lailatul qadar night.In ramadhan month,although fell tired,invariable doing i fell happy conduct fasting.Ramadhan month as like not long for me.each come time remove i sure remove with all my freind.I fell verry happy.Went ramadhan go on i cannot remove again with all my frind like a fast month.Not close together for gather like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
peramah,baik hati(perasan pulak),suke merajuk....